The awnings here look green and white. On the top of the porch, at the edge right above the main entry stair, is a small electric sign. It was installed around 1915 and was the first electric sign in Pike County, with each letter made of an individually blown piece of glass. It reads “Fauchere’s Est. 1852”; perhaps just “Fauchere’s” rather than “Hotel Fauchere” because it was fewer letters and therefore less costly?