Fauchère Pups Welcome Package
Dogs and pups alike love staying at the Hotel Fauchère. With the Delaware River and miles of trails within close walking distance of the hotel, your pup will enjoy her adventure in Milford, PA. Whether strolling through the charming town enjoying many pet-friendly establishments, or hiking the trails, waterfalls, and beautiful vistas, your pup will have much to explore. Well-behaved pups are welcome to dine with their owners on our porch, at Bar Louis and next door at 403 Broad (weather permitting) Arrangements can also be made to dine with your pet in the Conservatory of the hotel.
- Welcome treats for you and your dog upon check in
- Special bandana for Fauchère Pups
- A ‘doggie bag’ of fresh bones saved from our kitchen
- Guide to nearby hiking trails
- Optional playdates with hotel dogs Alfie or Boji
We also provide these amenities available for your pet’s use during your stay:
- Our signature pet beds (size large and extra large available)
- Dining stations for feeding
- Orange dog vest to ensure pup visibility on the trails
(Guests will be charged for any items missing from the room upon check-out)
- Pampered pet: bathing and nail clipping at our nearby salon (+ 125)
- Special meal of all natural ground beef specially prepared just for your furry friend (+50)
- All pets must be registered with the front desk. While we love pets, sometimes we have guests who are allergic to animals. To accommodate all guests, we reserve select rooms as pet-friendly rooms. Therefore, rooms with unregistered pets will be charged a $150 deep cleaning fee.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times when outside the guest suite.
- Guests are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the hotel at all times. Please do not allow your pet in our gardens or on our back lawn.
- Guests are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents. The guest’s suite will be inspected for damages prior to checkout. If extensive cleaning or damage repair is necessary beyond the normal deep cleaning process, the guest may be charged additional fees.
- Pet may be left unattended in your room. However, if you leave the premises of the hotel with your pet unattended in the room, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints – barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the hotel is not acceptable. Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, the guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet.e provide baggies at the front desk for dog waste if you’ve run short. Please be a responsible pet owner and be kind to our beautiful town.